Have you ever wondered why some handymen are booked solid at $75/hour while others are struggling while only charging $25/hour? Sure, level of skill plays a major role, but there is much more to the equation.
In this episode of the Handyman Startup Podcast, I discuss strategies that you must implement in order to demand a solid hourly rate. There are 5 things that have allowed me to go from charging $25/hour to demanding $60/hour and having customers be more than happy to pay that. I discuss each in detail so you can start making more money with your handyman business.
Here’s what to expect in this podcast:
- Why your appearance plays a major role in how much you can charge.
- How targeting the right customers will make or break your business.
- How the types of services you offer effects your profits.
- How to re-assure customers and increase the likelihood of being hired.
- Why quality should be integrated into every aspect of your business.
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to put these strategies into action right away.
If you find this information helpful, be sure to subscribe so you can receive my podcasts as soon as they are released. Also, a quick review on iTunes is very much appreciated!
How to subscribe:
- Go to iTunes (if you’re on a mobile device, you’ll need to download the podcast app)
- Click Subscribe. It’s that easy.
- Now you can get all of my best advice on the go!