Here it is! The first episode of the Handyman Startup Podcast!
In this episode, I talk about 3 common misconceptions that many handymen who are new to this business may have. When I first started my handyman business, these three myths slowed me down and almost kept me from succeeding That’s why I want to put it out there and squash these myths once and for good.
Don’t have audio capability? Here is a post I wrote covering this same topic: 3 Handyman Business Myths Exposed.
Here is what I cover in this Podcast:
- Why you don’t need to know how to do all home repairs in order to succeed as a handyman.
- Why small jobs are profitable.
- How to structure your business so that small jobs are profitable.
- When and why I prefer charging hourly.
- Why new handymen should charge hourly as much as possible.
- A tip for landing more jobs as a new handyman business.
Items I mention in the podcast.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please share this on Facebook or Tweet it by clicking on the buttons to the left.
Also, I’d like to hear from you. Whether you just want to comment on the podcast or recommend an idea for a future podcast, let me know in the comments below!